At this point of time, when I am typing this post, I actually finished my examinations. I'm glad that it's over. Third year's tests and exams were so freaking hard and I never liked negative markings. I can now take a break from everything.
I can't believe that I actually survived this torturous year here in Adelaide. I struggled since the very beginning of this month with tonnes of tests and finals. And it's already the end of November now. I actually struggled for about a month. To be exact, I had tests every week since the middle of September after my mid-semester break. And I really mean every week here. My friend even said that she had no time for other entertainment. After a cuppa she had to go back to studies. I joked and said, I had bubble tea.
It wasn't easy to come this far. I complained. I nagged. I was at the point of giving up when things went very wrong. I don't know what will happen next but I know I just need to get through all these good and bad of life. Life isn't perfect all the time. Things don't always go the way you want it to be. I am really accepting how life is treating me. It's harsh I would say but what makes a difference is how you perceive it. I'm still at the process of learning to deal with life. It's never an easy task.
I saw this stack of letters (including bank statements and some pamphlets) for me on the dining table when I reached home just now. Out of a surprise, I got a card from a friend of mine. It's a good luck card from far far away. I finished my exam today and I got it today. It's never too late to receive such a card and indeed it did brighten up my day. Thank you from deep down of my heart. You know who you are.
It's never too late. Thank you!
It's probably a bit late right now. I better get myself A LOT A LOT of rest. I need some time to recover from the damages. Life, please treat me good.
I can now take a break from this. I'm so relieved. No Doxorubicin. no Imatinib. No Beta-Amyloid, No downregulation of receptors. No Beta-Blockers. Wooahh..
And I shall end this post with a DOT because Semester Six is officially coming to its end.
Summer holiday. =)
I saw this stack of letters (including bank statements and some pamphlets) for me on the dining table when I reached home just now. Out of a surprise, I got a card from a friend of mine. It's a good luck card from far far away. I finished my exam today and I got it today. It's never too late to receive such a card and indeed it did brighten up my day. Thank you from deep down of my heart. You know who you are.
It's probably a bit late right now. I better get myself A LOT A LOT of rest. I need some time to recover from the damages. Life, please treat me good.
And I shall end this post with a DOT because Semester Six is officially coming to its end.
Summer holiday. =)

1 comment:
After a cuppa she had to go back to studies. I joked and said, I had bubble tea...
haha, good 1...
so nice got good luck card... i never get such stuff tru-out my entire study life also... sad huh??
Post a Comment