I know I should not dwell with political stuffs. But, last night I was surfing Youtube and I came across the Parliament Debate Sessions. I watched quite a few of those and they were really funny interesting. I didn't know an official meeting can be such a market. I didn't know who's Mr. K initially. And apparently Mr. K was an Oxford's graduate. But he didn't talk like he is well educated. And he came out with Projek Khinzir Raksasa (abbreviated as PKR). The opponent then came out with Projek Babi Negara (abbreviated as PBN). Such a disgrace to let the other party to have a chance to humiliate. Isn't babi same as khinzir? No wonder he used khinzir. Hahaha.
Why is it the worst market? Firstly, we are all well educated to speak complete/appropriate sentences, with correct grammars and also using the right words since primary school. But, what happened in the Parliament is the sentences that they used don't seem to be appropriate. What is the point to educate the newer generations on the importance of language when they themselves don't use the proper words and language. I can see that the other races are not as good in the language used but that's really because that's not their mother tongue. At least I think they can debate well in English and they used all the pepatah melayu well such as "siapa makan lada, dia terasa pedasnya" and "tepuk dada tanya selera." Worst still, I can see rojak language during the meeting. That's really something unacceptable. It's like something you do in market. "Uncle, itu fish berapa ringgit? Apa? 5 ringgit? Mahallah. I ada RM4 only." You get what I mean I think. I know the importance of national language but I just couldn't stop laughing. They are the leaders and yet they are not providing good examples to nurture a better next generation. =(
One word, hopeless.
It's November already. Aihhh...
Why is it the worst market? Firstly, we are all well educated to speak complete/appropriate sentences, with correct grammars and also using the right words since primary school. But, what happened in the Parliament is the sentences that they used don't seem to be appropriate. What is the point to educate the newer generations on the importance of language when they themselves don't use the proper words and language. I can see that the other races are not as good in the language used but that's really because that's not their mother tongue. At least I think they can debate well in English and they used all the pepatah melayu well such as "siapa makan lada, dia terasa pedasnya" and "tepuk dada tanya selera." Worst still, I can see rojak language during the meeting. That's really something unacceptable. It's like something you do in market. "Uncle, itu fish berapa ringgit? Apa? 5 ringgit? Mahallah. I ada RM4 only." You get what I mean I think. I know the importance of national language but I just couldn't stop laughing. They are the leaders and yet they are not providing good examples to nurture a better next generation. =(
One word, hopeless.
It's November already. Aihhh...

3 comments:
good one ^^
i never like politics... never... couldnt be bothered by msia politics as well... as long they keep the country intact, and tunggu I balik lah... kasih I teach mereka... LOL...
i din knw u r interested in politic??haha
Post a Comment