My first paper is on the 18th of November. That's really nine days away. I'm so stress right now. I need to cramp 3 subjects in 9 days. Because the next paper is on 19th of November. So back-to-back. Die or not? Actually 2 subjects in 9 days but one subject is actually comprising of 9 units (equivalent to 2 subjects). One subject is 4.5 units. Don't understand? Nevermind. I better not complain so much.
It's now SWOT Vac (Study WithOut Teaching Vacation) week. Everyone is working the ass out. I probably will gain some weight because there is nothing I can do except "makan buku, tidur buku, tengok buku, mati buku". Pathetic isn't it? But, that will be my life until 29th of November. =( People do pray for me okay? I will really appreciate it.
Probably nothing much for me to update. And I hope I will survive. Stress stress go away. Shoo shoo...

No comments:
Post a Comment