Monday, 1 December 2008

An expired task.

1. The person who last tag you is: Siou Kee, Ong

2. Your relationship with him/her is: A hometown friend since primary school. =)

3. Your five impression of him/her: Brave, Sporting, Cool, Friendly and Girlish; because she read Sailormoon (=.=)

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you: Had years of memorable experiences in Leo Club?

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you: Sei lorh. I can't remember. Probably Ehh, when is the yumcha plan ahh?

6. If he/she become your lover, you will: I never thought about this. But, I think she has someone she likes, though she didn't share with me. Ngek.

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be: I dare not say. Later she kills me. But, I think just be herself. Love someone for who she is and not what she is.

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will: This won't happen. Worse come to worse just don't talk to her lorh. Haha.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be: She didn't invite me to her wedding. ^.^

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: To tell her to be strong and always be positive. Life is always filled with good and bad. Cheer up.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is: A great friend to be with, to hang out with.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?: I don't know. I can't control everyone to have good impression about me. But, probably a good good boy.

13. The characters you love of yourself are: Serious at times and playful at times.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are: Laziness, Indecisiveness, Lack of Confidence.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is: a happy person with not much things to worry.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them: Thank you for the care and love. Love you too!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you: I'm not tagging anyone because I think this quiz is hard. Haha. But, if you feel like doing it, feel free.


Pheww.. Siou Kee's tag is done. One more from Johanna. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Love someone for who she is and not what she is..."

Nice one...

sioukee said...

SERIOUSLY. Sailormoon lmao.

Fui said...

SAILORMOON!

sioukee said...

aff. Sailormoon have got nothing to do with me ]: