Tuesday, 21 October 2008

I learnt a new word today.

Hi peeps!


I don't intend to type a long post today. I am just taking a break after finishing one lecture audio. Well, my lectures are all recorded and I can download them as mp3 files from the course home page. =)


The bad thing about lecture audio is you will need to spend 3 hours for a 40 minutes lecture. Because you need to write down the key points, yadda yadda. It's even more complicated when the lecturer is explaining a diagram using long winding words. =(


Okay. I shall not spend too much time here. I learnt a new disorder today. Narcolepsy. It is a sleeping disorder in which one sleeps at the inappropriate time. So, are you suffering from narcolepsy? Dr. MV described this disorder in an interesting way and I liked the way he described it. He said "if you sleep in my lecture, that's due to boredom and if I sleep when I'm lecturing, that's narcolepsy"


Okay. I shall stop. And I hope I didn't bore you with my narcolepsy post. Anyway, narcolepsy can be treated with amphetamines.


I have 8 a.m. lecture tomorrow. Okay lahh.. Byebye. I'm going to date anthracyclines now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cacat wey... but somehow i like seeing blog's update being shown in urs... lol... anyway... no 1 read it also...