Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Actually, I have PESS!

I just had a 4-hour nap. Despite of the nap, I still feel tired and I'm guilty of eating right now. So, I shall skip my dinner. I told people not to sleep after a meal but I slept like pig after my brunch. Because sleeping after a meal predisposes to Gastric Oesphageal Reflux Disease (GORD). Haha. I'm actually educating people in my blog.


And I dreamt that I was in this car with my dad. We are supposed to bring this one bag of snakes back home for dinner. I did not type wrongly. I typed snakes. I think it was for dinner because we are supposed to go to the town to fetch my mom home. Apparently this bag of snakes was given by my uncle. There was the other part of the dream which involved my uncle and her daughter. But, there was nothing to elaborate about that.


Okay. Let's go back to the point. While driving to town, it was raining cats and dogs (you know those kind of rain that you see in movie when something bad is going to happen). So, you know what happened next? The snakes started coming out from the bag and my dad and I started to become panic because you know it was not about one snake or two snakes. But, it's like 23457 snakes. Okay, not until that extent but you know what I mean. The snakes were seen near the pedals and it was really scary. We actually tried to tie the bag with the rope to avoid more snakes coming out. Unfortunately, the snakes just can't stop dancing out of the bag. So, it was like I tried to push the head back into bag, another snake's head came out. So, you end up not able to tie the bag. =(


I was woken up from this weird/stupid dream because one of the snakes bit me. Okay, I screamed Arghhh when I jumped up from the bed. =(


Well, the point I'm going to make here is why did I dream about snakes when there are so many other things to dream of. A snake is like a really scary creature. So, I hope this is not some kind of dejavu and hopefully it doesn't happen in real life. It sucks okay. Especially when it involves you family members. I shall pray that this wouldn't happen.


So, what do you think? It this a bad omen or is this just a sign of Pre-Exam Stress Syndrome (PESS). Okay, you can't find this syndrome from the textbooks I think. But, really, am I feeling the stress until I can't sleep properly? =(


I shall stop here and keep things get going. I am having a test this Friday. And I shall start preparing. You know I just love studying AP 301. Til next time!


P/S: The thing is I don't eat snakes and never do. So, Yang Mulia Ular-Ular Sekalian, ampunkanlah patik yang tiada dosa ini.


3 comments:

:: hamano asuka :: said...

dreaming of snakes is becoz u hv the urge to survive or to win something...

dream is different from deja-vu..deja-vu is something that u kinda see/dream wen u actually awake...

dun worry no bug deal..u juz stressed out from your study...relax abit...

i alwaz dream abt high school wen i hv final...i dunno why..it is alwaz the same old school that i dreamt of...

Anonymous said...

u too stress d lah... i used to have lotsa dreams prior to exam also, in inti, when i was stressed out... but ppl said usually wat u dreamt of, wont happen in reality, in fact its something totally opposite, so rejoice when u have a bad bad nightmare... self consoling mentality perhaps...

Anonymous said...

You read way too much of Kenny Sia. HAHAHAHA!

I'm suffering from bouts of insomnia... SAVE ME!!!