Hi everyone. I know it has been months since I last updated my blog. I was thinking to stop blogging because my life has been pretty uneventful for the past several months.
After 5 days of endless stress and dating my laptop doing my assignment, I decided to revisit my blog. So, you can expect when I'm writing this I have finally finished my assignment. FINALLY.
I can't anticipate to go back to BOLEH-Land end of this month. Although I left after Chinese New Year, I would now declare that I actually miss home. Well, th
e actual reason is I might not be going home end of this year. Since I have the chance to do so, I think I should appreciate it and get myself back home.
Between, it's job hunting season right now. Unfortunately, I am still hunting to secure a pre-registration pharmacist post next year. It's hard and competitive. I have been trying hard. =(
I have no idea what else to write because this small little space of mine is not that secretive anymore. Til then. Good night!
And it's your birthday today!
Happy Birthday Yap Ching Heong!
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment