I can't remember when was the last time I logged myself in to blogger.com. I guess it's time to give this blog a new life. It has been 3 months since I last posted. You can judge how busy I was when I was back in Malaysia.
I'm back in Adelaide for a month and classes have started with intensive lectures this semester. I have moved to a new house nearer to university and shifting had been a pain from head to toe. I probably killed few hundreds neurons(brain cells) within this one month. That's sad. Isn't it? Looking at the bright side, at this moment when you are reading this blog, I have settled down and got my internet connection at this house.
I guess I should probably revive this blog. What do you reckon? =)
I'm back in Adelaide for a month and classes have started with intensive lectures this semester. I have moved to a new house nearer to university and shifting had been a pain from head to toe. I probably killed few hundreds neurons(brain cells) within this one month. That's sad. Isn't it? Looking at the bright side, at this moment when you are reading this blog, I have settled down and got my internet connection at this house.
I guess I should probably revive this blog. What do you reckon? =)

No comments:
Post a Comment