Friday, 26 September 2008

New chapter.

This is my first post here and things will not be the same anymore. It was one of the days that I heard her name and I no longer feel bad and sad. I wouldn't say I healed but things are getting better. I don't like my life now but things could be better, I think.

- Edited -

I have been messing with the layout of this new blog and I start to get bored over it. I'm still lazy to upload the tonnes of pictures I have. I will dwell with it tomorrow because it's time to get some rest. I need to rest early and be healthy.

I went to Kangaroo Island on Sunday and I will update more about it soon. Between, I am now chocophobic (a term defined as fear and phobia to chocolates and things related to chocolates). Find out why soon.

Kangaroo Island's Map

Enough said. That's all for now.

P/S: I will reveal this blog soon. =)

2 comments:

Fui said...

I know you're Tau Lee. Your identity is still with you. No worries =P

TL said...

I'm still the sifu that can practise the kungfu well. The kungfu is still with me. Haha. =)